Now Selling Bicycles
Terms and Conditions
By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, you'll be helping to keep Sign Of The Past.com a safe and friendly place to browse, bid, buy and sell. The following describes the Terms and
Conditions on which Sign Of The Past offers you access to our system and services. By registering on our site, you accept and agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions listed.
1. Sign Of The Past.com does not offer User access to any User-provided information considered by us as being confidential user information. This information includes: telephone numbers,
credit card or bank account data and any other user-provided information we may include at our sole discretion.
2. Our services are for use only by individuals able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, minors are not eligible to register for use of our system or services. If you are not eligible, please do not use Sign Of The Past.com
3. Our site is for use by our Registered Users to offer items or services for sale to other Registered Users in a classified auction format. Sign Of The Past.com is only a service and does not participate in resulting transactions between users. You may not use any device, software, or procedure to interfere with any auction or internal managment system, affecting the normal operation of the Sign Of The Past.com site.
4. You accept and acknowledge that Sign Of The Past.com prohibits conduct and content that is illegal, offensive, indecent or objectionable. You also understand and agree that Sign Of The Past.com may or may not pre-screen content and shall have the right (but not obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse or move, any content submitted to Sign Of The Past.com.
5. Registering on Sign Of The Past.com, as a buyer, seller or both constitutes acceptance of Sign Of The Past.coms Auction Terms and Conditions.
6. Sign Of The Past.com will not be responsible for, and has no control concerning the availability, quality, safety or legality of the items or services listed or advertised on our site. We cannot warrant the truth or accuracy of listings, images, the ability of users to bid, buy or sell, or the ability of users to complete any transactions initiated by using our site. Users are cautioned of the potential risks in dealing with underage persons, foreign nationals, or those with fraudulent intentions.
7. Because Sign Of The Past.com cannot and will not be involved in User-to-User dealings, in the event of any dispute with one or more users, you release Sign Of The Past.com, our agents and employess from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every form and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising from or in any way connected with such disputes.
8. Sign Of The Past.com is not responsible for any user-submitted content or information appearing on our site. The text, images, graphics or any other information (including User Feedback) posted by other users, may be offensive inaccurate, harmful, deceptive, and socially or religiously adverse. Please use caution and common sense as a User of our site.
9. If you bid on an item and your bid is accepted by the seller, you may be obligated to complete that transaction. If you choose to bid on any item(s) you are certifying that you have the legal right to purchase and receive the item(s). In order to facilitate the completion of a sale Sign Of The Past.com will initiate a Winner of the Auction email to buyers that includes the sellers listed address, telephone #, and email address.
10. Listings are text descriptions, pictures and graphic images on the Sign of the Past.com website, you can supply either (a) the text in which descibes the item(s) you are listing for auction or (b) links to the text, picture(s) and graphics describing the item(s) you are listing for auction. You may post on the Sign of the Past.com website either or both of these listing types, only in their appropriate category, as Sign of the Past.com may require. All items posted for a ''Merchants Auction'' must be identical. if you receive one or more bids at or above your established item sale price, then you may obligated to complete the transaction. You may not contact bidders in a current auction being conducted by another seller, to interfere with or compete against that Seller. All user supplied text, graphics and images posted on our site become the property of Sign of the Past.com. We do not guarantee the preservation of any listing or records of, including without limiting those of specific transactions . In order to facilitate the completion of a sale Sign Of The Past.com will initiate a Winner of the Auction email to buyers that includes the sellers listed address, telephone #, and email address.
11. Information that is provided by you, to Sign of the Past.com or our Users, during the course of any communication related to using our site is defined herin as ''Your Given Information''. With respect to Your Given Information:
* You are solely responsible for Your Given Information, as Sign of the Past.com acts as an avenue for your online publication and distribution of Your Given Information. Under any conditions, we reserve our right to take any actions with respect to such information we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, to protect against any possible loss or liability imposed on Sign of the Past.com our Users, our service providers, including any and/or all of our suppliers.
*Your Given Information and the sale of your item(s) or service(s) at Sign of the Past.com:
a. Shall not infringe on any third party's copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy.
b. Shall not violate any law, statue, ordinance, or regulaion (including without limiting those governing export control, cosumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
c. Shall not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or harassing;
d. Shall not be obscene or contain pornography, or if regulated by law as some items or services may be, shall be posted in the appropriate category and shall be distributed to only the individuals that are legally permitted to receive such merchandise;
e. Shall not contain any computer related viruses, time bombs, worms, trojan horses, cancelbots or other programming procedures that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information;
f. Shall not feature any content or access to, that you do not have the right to link to or include;
g. Shall not, by any of your actions, cause Sign of the Past.com to violate any applicable laws, statutes, ordinances or regulations.
12.Sellers shall not post bids within their own auctions.
a. All users are encouraged to post feedback concerning completed auctions with other Users. Feedback may only be posted by the User(s) involved in a completed auction. One feedback entry is allowed per user, per completed auction.
b. The feedback venue is to be used ONLY to describe quality of service, products, or speed of payment regarding the specific transaction that was consummated between the buyer and seller. SIGN OF THE PAST.COM rerserves the right to delete, suspend and/or block any user feedback for any reason deemed inappropriate or damaging to SIGN OF THE PAST.COM.
13. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE Sign of the Past.com WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES ''AS IS'' AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY AN FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some states do allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary, from state to state.
14. IN NO EVENT SHALL Sign of the Past.com OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND USER AGGREMENT. OUR LIABILTY, AND THE LIABILTY OF OUR SUPPLIERS; TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU PAY TO US IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILTY or (B) $100. Some states do not allow the limitation of liabilty, so the foregoing may not apply to you.
15. Federal and State Licensing Requirements
a. All Federal and State licensing requirements are the sole responsibility of the individual users/sellers of Sign of thePast.com.
b. You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and your bidding on, listing, purchase and sale of items.
16. You and Sign of the Past.com are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by Our Terms and Conditions and User Agreement.
16. We may terminate your User eligibility and any of your current auctions immediately if you breach these Terms and Conditions or if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
17. Our Terms and Conditions and User Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State Of California as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within California, between California residents. Both parties submit to jurisdiction in California and further agree that any cause of action arising under this agreement shall be brought exclusively in court in Orange County, California. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterupted or secure access to our services, and operation of our site may be interfered with numerous factors outside of our control. If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such sections. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent breaches. This agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
18. By completing and submitting the Sign of the Past.com User Registration form, you are verifying your agreement and compliance with all of the policies, terms and conditions as contained herein. Using Sign of the Past.com message boards is a privilege that may be revoked at anytime without warning, if managment deems a user as being disparaging, slanderous, or non-supportive of Sign of the Past.com policies and message board policies.
For Questions on any of our policies, please contact: email@example.comLast updated on : 20/04/2010